BOOK IS Kenney, 1989: Democratic Revolutions at Cold War’s End: A Brief History with Documents. TEXTBOOK IS Pollard, Worlds Together, Worlds Apart, Volume Two: From 1000 CE to the Present. Basic three page essay: For this option you would write an essay on a major theme you see in our second small book, 1989: Democratic Revolutions at the Cold War’s End. Keys to success for either option:1. Read the introduction and read just a few documents you find especially valuable.2. Notice how the book relates to major events in Chapter 21 in our main textbook, as well as themes we have been discussing in other parts of the course.4. Use information from several documents. Please discuss specific documents related to about three or four of the countries featured in the book. 5. When you write, put in a page number for any quote or any piece of specific information. Additional instructions for Option I:1. In your first paragraph, introduce your main point. Briefly say what you will cover in the essay.2. Write the essay in short paragraphs (about three to five sentences each).3. In each of the body paragraphs (between the intro and the conclusion) use quotes or pieces of specific information from the book that will help develop your main point.4. In your conclusion, state the main ideas you want the reader to walk away with. Say how you see this book enriching our understanding of the world.Use the attachment if needed
1989 Democratic Revolutions at Cold War’s End A Brief History Essay
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.