already have done this assignment but i had poor score. so please pay attention to my instructor feedbackThis assignment calls on you to summarize and critically respond to a scholarly piece of literary criticism–a scholarly article provided to you by your instructor.(Lovecraft’s work)Academic scholarship, which is written to a specialized scholarly audience, is often difficult for the novice to navigate, and we will be spending a significant amount of time in class developing reading strategies for this kind of scholarly writing. This assignment will call on you to use and demonstrate those strategies, which will serve as a strong foundation as you begin the research project.Like the Summary and Analysis of a Literary Text, this essay will be approximately one page or 350-500 words, and it will be comprised of two paragraphs–summary and critical response.Paragraph 1; SummaryIn summary writing, you demonstrate your understanding and interpretation of a text. The rhetorical purpose of a summary is to explain a text to an audience who may not be familiar with the text. For this assignment, imagine your audience is comprised of other English 210 students who are familiar with the literary concepts we have discussed in class but who have not read this specific article. To achieve this overarching purpose, your summary will need to make the following moves:Identify the article by author and titleBriefly explain necessary contextual information (e.g. where and when the piece was published).Identify the author’s main argument (aka thesis).Explain the author’s minor claims (supporting claims).Explain how the author supports their argument (what kinds of evidence and analysis)Paragraph 2: Critical ResponseIn the second paragraph of this essay, your goal will be to engage with the author’s argument about the literary text and offer your own argument in response that is supported with further evidence. Your goals are as follows:Respond to the author’s argument by making your own an argument that confirms, critiques, extends, and/or complicates the author’s argument.Support your argument by providing further evidence from the primary text in question.Contribute to the “conversation” by adding your observations and analysis in support of your argument.i will provide the Lovecraft’s work on the file that you need to read.
400-500 words- summary&Critical response to a scholarly artical( Lovecraft’s work ( due in 24 hours)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.