Assignment 3: Managing a Compliant and Diverse WorkplaceDue Week 8 and worth 190 pointsRecall from Assignment 1 the company had a few HR-related lawsuits that were not in the company’s favor. To be more specific, claims of harassment, not reasonably accommodating disabilities and work-life balance concerns were all issues brought by employees forcing the company to answer to, and defend itself. As the new CHRO you want to enact stronger policies and guidelines to avoid these types of situations in the future.Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:Briefly note how harassment in the workplace affects equal employment opportunity and describe at least 4 elements a plaintiff must show to go forward with a harassment claim. How might an organization avoid these elements from occurring? HINT:https://i-sight.com/resources/6-tips-to-avoid-harassment-and-discrimination-claims/Explain your overall understanding on reasonable accommodation of disability (consider reviewing ADA rules). Then, discuss a minimum of 3 things a plaintiff filing a failure to accommodate claim must show that helps to prove they are qualified for the job in question.Make a connection between religious advocacy/harassment and bona fide occupational qualification. Can churches promoting a certain religion refuse to hire those who have a different religion? If so or if not, why?Discuss your overall understanding of FMLA and the pregnancy discrimination act as it relates to organizations granting leave for each. Then, identify 2-3 common FMLA mistakes managers make and what you would do to avoid the mistakes. HINT: http://www.kansastag.gov/AdvHTML_Upload/files/FMLA-5-Slip-Ups-White-Paper.pdfGo to https://research.strayer.edu to locate at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Assess and avoid various discrimination and harassment violations to aid in maintaining a diverse workforce.Develop policies that are compliant with employment laws.Use technology and information resources to research issues in employment law.Write clearly and concisely about employment law using proper writing mechanic.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.