1” margins all around, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12-point font. No headers, extra spaces between paragraphs – none of the little tricks that take up space. 5 pages double space, reference page does not count to the total page. For each question please write more than one page.Question 1: There are a few categories of persons who may be considered to be “disabled” and protected by the ADA. First, in your own words, identify those categories. Also, tell me which persons are not protected by the ADA. Then, find a case where an employer disputed that an applicant or employee was actually “disabled” under the law and describe the dispute (what were the Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s basic arguments?) as well as the court’s decision and reasoning.Question 2: A person is not entitled to protection under the ADA unless they are 1) “disabled” and as long as they are 2) “qualified.” Do some research and describe, in your own words, what it means to be “qualified.” What are “essential functions” of a job and who decides what is or is not “essential?” Then, find a case involving the ADA where the central dispute was whether the applicant or employee was “qualified.” Tell me what each side argued and how the court resolved the dispute.Question 3: The ADA requires “reasonable accommodations.” First, in your own words, what does this mean? What must an employer do? Then, imagine you are a hospitality manager in a large hotel. You have a number of disabled employees. Identify at least four (4) different disabilities your employees may have and for each disability identify a reasonable accommodation you may provide. Finally, in your own words, when can you refuse to provide a reasonable accommodation to an applicant or employee who requests one?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.