Assignment List Midterm Assignment (CI Threat Brief)Midterm Assignment (CI Threat Brief)DUE: Apr 28, 2019 11:55 PMGrade DetailsGradeN/A Gradebook CommentsNoneAssignment DetailsOpen DateApr 14, 2019 12:05 AMGraded?YesPoints Possible100.0Resubmissions Allowed?NoAttachments checked for originality?YesAssignment InstructionsA team from your agency is about to travel to another country. You are tasked with providing a CI threat brief to the team. You will assume that that they have already received a standard threat brief. Your focus is entirely on CI threats. These are non-intelligence folks traveling for a purpose other than intelligence-related functions (such as a training team or delegation to a conference) Each student will pick a country from the list posted in the Threat Brief post on the Discussion Board . However, each student must complete a brief on a different country. When you choose your country, post on the Discussion Board. First come first served. If your choice is already taken, you must select another. You must include counterintelligence threat details to include both FISS and Non-traditional CI threats. The Brief should be 4-8 power point slides (excluding cover slide, summary slide and resource slide).Guidelines for slide construction are in the attached Power Point. I am also including a basic template. This is just a template of what to include. It is up to you to format it properly, follow the guidance on bullets and briefing notes, etc. If you choose not to follow the guidance provided here, then expect a sub-par grade. Grading RubricSee attached iRubric:Supporting Materials Counterintelligence Threat Brief Template.pptx (58 KB) 408-Briefs.ppt (678 KB)
American Public Counterintelligence Threat BriefPresentation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.