Analysis of Player’s Unknown Battleground Video GameA well-known, well-worn truism of learning is that we best learn how things work by taking them apart. This is one of the reasons that artists like Lenardo are famous for their anatomical drawings or why almost everyone has a story about dissecting a fetal pig in their biology class; seeing the pieces helps us understand how the thing works. As we learned early in the semester, tabletop games like Dungeons & Dragons require significant reading and cross-referencing of rules, the generation of stats to input into the game’s “engine,” and in many cases a specific human being to “run” the game. With almost all video games, the bulk of that labor happens inside a “black box,” or in other words within the computer/software. But it’s still happening, just like there are gears inside a clock to make the hands on the face turn or an engine, transmission and axles inside the body of a car. Video games aren’t magic; they’re a science.The best way to learn the process of that is to analyze the video game and dismantle it, break it down to its fundamental game elements, filling in the gaps that we create by removing the digital systems and AI with players and game play elements.That’s what this assignment is about Player’s Unknown Battleground, use the analysis skills learned in this class to take it apart, analyze the pieces and figure out how does this game work as a digital game.The focus here is on understanding the source game well enough to take it apart to analyze.Be sure to analyze in detail.You will be graded on How well you analyze/disassemble and explain the game
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.