Analyzing Advertising ExpenditureAs a data scientist of a company, you want to analyze the following data collected by your company which relates the advertising expenditure A in thousands of dollars to total sales S in thousands of dollars. The following table shows this relationship:Advertising Expenditure (A)Total Sales (S)3633537.534138342383424134542350.243360Determine if the above relation (A, S) defines a function or not.Using Excel, draw a scatter diagram of data. Click here (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for a video explanation on how to create a scatter plot and linear regression.Using Excel, find the line of the best fit the models.Add this line to the scatter diagram.Interpret the slope and y-intercept of this equation.Express this equation as a function S of A and find its domain.Predict the sales if the advertising expenditure is $48000.Requirements:Paper must be written in 3rd person.Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (counting the title page and references page) and cite and integrate at least one credible outside source. The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.is a great place to find resources. Your textbook is a credible resource.Include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and a reference page.The introduction should describe or summarize the topic or problem. It might discuss the importance of the topic or how it affects you or society as a whole, or it might discuss or describe the unique terminology associated with the topic.The body of your paper should answer the questions posed in the problem. Explain how you approached and answered the question or solved the problem, and, for each question, show all steps involved. Be sure this is in paragraph format, not numbered answers like a homework assignment.The conclusion should summarize your thoughts about what you have determined from the data and your analysis, often with a broader personal or societal perspective in mind. Nothing new should be introduced in the conclusion that was not previously discussed in the body paragraphs.Include any tables of data or calculations, calculated values, and/or graphs associated with this problem in the body of your assignment.Document formatting, citations, and style should conform to the CSU-Global Virtual Library CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA: Introduction (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. A short summary containing much that you need to know about paper formatting, citations, and references is contained in the New Sample APA Paper (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. In addition, information in the CSU-Global Virtual Library (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. under the Writing Center/APA Resources tab has many helpful areas (Writing Center, Writing Tips, Template & Examples/Papers & Essays, and others).
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.