Answer five ques related after reading the article Article link:https://www.creativenonfiction.org/brevity/past%20issues/brev19/sukrung19.htmSukrungrung states, at the end of the first paragraph, “there were many things I didn’t know about my mother when I was ten.” What does the boy learn about his mother during their visit to the bowling alley? How might this new-found knowledge affect future interactions with his mother? With the white world he must navigate daily?Take a stab at analyzing the exchange between Ira’s mother and the white man who approaches her at the bowling alley. Why does he thank her? What false assumptions about race and heritage does his gesture reveal? Do you think he was being sincere? Explain your answer.At the end of the essay, though the narrator’s mother is visibly livid, she pastes a fake smile on her face and politely responds. Share at least two reasons why she might have reacted this way instead of lashing out. Have you ever been on the receiving end of a hurtful situation involving mistaken assumption/s about your heritage? How did you react outwardly to the person who was being racially offensive? What was going for you internally/ emotionally during this incident?Do you think Ira and his mother were victims of a form of micro-aggression (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.? Why or why not?
answer five ques after reading an article on food and racism
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.