A. The Finance Director has asked you, the accountant, to explain the ratio analysis and the understanding the difference between liquidity, solvency and profitability analysis, how would you communicate your response to this question? Include in your response a discussion of the basic objective of observing trends in data and ratios. Suggest some standards of comparison.In addition, the Finance Director has also asked the following questions. Explain which ratio you would apply for the following questions:How quickly is our company able to collect its receivables?How quickly is our company able to sell its inventory?Will our company be able to make interest payments as they become due?B. As a finance manager, part of your job is to prepare the Notes and MD&A portion of the annual report. Your supervisor has asked you to omit certain matters that would have a profound impact on the financial accounts of the organization. You wonder if he/she is testing your loyalty to the supervisor or testing the responsibilities as a professional manager.Describe how you would respond to this situation. In your response, describe leadership characteristics of the managerial accounting profession. State the standards/principles you must follow according to IMA.In explaining to the supervisor how disclosure notes are an integral part of the information provided in the financial statements, describe why the notes are a critical process in understanding the financial statements and in evaluating the company’s performance and financial health.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.