Book is ….Of the People: A History of the United States since 1865. By Michael McGerr, Jan Ellen Lewis. Volume 2: 4th edition.ISBN:9780190909970Directions: Short Essay ResponsesEssay Responses: Please answer the following two questions with details and examples taken from the textbook. Be sure to include your own analyses using the book/primary sources/. Submit your answers on Canvas (Assignments)- Good Luck!!!!!!Essay Questions (25 points each):What ideas and interests motivated the U.S. to create an empire in the late 19th C.? Compare arguments for and against U.S. imperialism.**You need to include at least five key terms from the chapters in your response.In what ways did WWII differ from WWI for the U.S.? What were the consequences of some of these differences? Did WWII change the expectations of those in the U.S. (civilians/troops/men/women)? How did the end of the war begin to shape the postwar world?**You need to include at least six key terms from the chapters in your response.Each answer should be at least 7000 words-WHEN ANSWERING EACH QUESTION / USE A LOT OFQUOTATIONS FROM THE BOOKALONG WITH THE KEY TERMSDO NOT FORGET IN TEXT CITATION AND WORK CITED PAGE
Answer the two question in the bottom using the book I provided
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.