Anticipatory Guidance for Neonates to Adolescents TableAnticipatory guidance helps family, caregivers, and others know what to expect according to the child’s growth and development. The guidance is done through collaboration between the healthcare provider and the caregiver. It is sometimes thought of as a type of counseling. Nurse practitioners working in pediatric primary care need to be experts on anticipatory guidance. There are excellent resources available and these are being updated as technologies and environments change.This Assignment will demonstrate your ability to describe age-specific anticipatory guidance for the child and the family. Additionally, you will then have a reference table for quick glance created by you for future encounters with pediatric individuals and their families.This assignment has a template that you will use to fill in the relevant elements of the anticipatory guidance per age group. The columns provide guidance to the specific areas such as safety and immunizations. If there is an area that is not applicable, such as oral health in infancy-newborn group, then place N/A in the box.Submit your assignment to the Unit 2 Dropbox.AGE GROUPPHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT AND MENTAL HEALTHNUTRITION AND PHYSICAL ACTIVITYORAL HEALTHSAFETY CONCERNSIMMUNIZATIONSInfancy- Newborn VisitInfancy-First Week VisitInfancy-1 Month VisitInfancy-2 Month VisitInfancy-4 Month VisitInfancy-6 Month VisitInfancy-9 Month VisitEarly Childhood-12 Month VisitEarly Childhood-15 Month VisitEarly Childhood-18 Month VisitEarly Childhood-2 Year VisitEarly Childhood-2.5 Year VisitEarly Childhood-3 Year VisitEarly Childhood-4 Year VisitMiddle Childhood-5 and 6 Year VisitsMiddle Childhood-7 and 8 Year VisitsMiddle Childhood-9 and 10 Year VisitsEarly Adolescence-11 to 14 Year VisitsMiddle Adolescence-15 to 17 Year VisitsLate Adolescence-18 to 21 Year Visits Assignment Requirements:Before finalizing your work, you should:be sure to read the Assignment description carefully;consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; andutilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.Your writing Assignment should:follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; anduse APA 6th Edition format.
Anticipatory Guidance for Neonates to Adolescents Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.