1.Find the area or the region bounded by the curves y = x3 and y = 4x. (5 points)02482.Find the area of the region bounded by the graphs of y = -x2 + 3x + 4 and y = 4. (5 points)2.74.528.516.53.Find the area of the region bounded by the curves y = x2 – 1 and y = sin(x). Give your answer correct to 2 decimal places. (5 points) 4.The region in the first quadrant bounded by the x-axis, the line x = π, and the curve y = sin(sin(x)) is rotated about the x-axis. What is the volume of the generated solid? (5 points)1.2193.8301.7865.6125.Which of the following integrals will find the volume of the solid that is formed when the region bounded by the graphs of y = ex, x = 1, and y = 1 is revolved around the line y = -2. (5 points)6.The base of a solid in the xy-plane is the circle x2 + y2 = 16. Cross sections of the solid perpendicular to the y-axis are semicircles. What is the volume, in cubic units, of the solid? (5 points)7.Find the average value of over the interval [1, 3]. (5 points)0.671.100.550.338.Determine if the Mean Value Theorem for Integrals applies to the function f(x) = 3 – x2 on the interval . If so, find the x-coordinates of the point(s) guaranteed by the theorem. (5 points)No, the Mean Value Theorem for Integrals does not applyYes, x = 1Yes, x = 2Yes, 9.For an object whose velocity in ft/sec is given by v(t) = -t2 + 2, what is its displacement, in feet, on the interval t = 0 to t = 2 secs? (5 points)1.3332.4382.667-410.For an object whose velocity in ft/sec is given by v(t) = -3t2 + 6, what is its distance travelled, in feet, on the interval t = 0 to t = 2 secs? (5 points)47.3143.657-6SHORT ANSWER: SHOW ALL WORK1.Find the area of the region bounded by the curves , y = 0, and x = 4 obtained by integrating with respect to y. Your work must include the definite integral and the antiderivative. (10 points)2.Set up, but do not evaluate, the integral which gives the volume when the region bounded by the curves y = Ln(x), y = 1, and x = 1 is revolved around the line y = -3. (10 points)3.The base of a solid in the xy-plane is the first-quadrant region bounded y = x and y = x2. Cross sections of the solid perpendicular to the x-axis are semicircles. What is the volume, in cubic units, of the solid? (10 points)4.Determine if the Mean Value Theorem for Integrals applies to the function f(x) = x3 – 4x on the interval [-1, 1]. If so, find the x-coordinates of the point(s) guaranteed to exist by the theorem. (10 points)5.An object has a constant acceleration of 40 ft/sec2, an initial velocity of -20 ft/sec, and an initial position of 10 ft. Find the position function, s(t), describing the motion of the object. (10 points)
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.