As always I need an answer to the question FROM THE READINGS and a reply. 1. Write an initial post (maximum 100 words) that makes a concise observation or point on the basis of one or more of the readings.How did the Arab Uprisings differ in Bahrain (in comparison to countries such as Egypt and Tunisia)? Why does Matthiesen describe the uprisings in Bahrain as the Arab Spring That Wasn’t? Is sectarian conflict inherent to all religions or does it only emerge in specific circumstances? What role has Saudi Arabia played in the Arab Uprisings?2. Respond to another colleague’s post. Do not simply state that you agree or like the post–it must be a substantive comment (maximum 75 words)colleague’s post:The protesters in Bahrain according to Matthiesen were mostly Shia muslims of various political backgrounds, some belonging to the Shirazi group and Al- Wifaq group and many more. They were also joined by a few groups of liberal Sunny muslims. However, the protestors in Egypt for example were constituted of people from many religious, age and political backgrounds. Therefore, the demands differed, even though both uprisings were initiated by youths and aimed to overthrow the governing powers. Matthiesen describes the Bahrain uprisings as the Arab Spring that wasn’t because the protests were cracked down by the Bahrainy military (in addition to Saudi military support) to protect the power of the ruling family, who had a geoeconomical and political alliance with Saudi. The Al-Saud family have always considered the Shia population as a threat due to their Iranian loyalty, which made them nervous because of the Saudi-Iranian tension. Hence, it was called a sectarian conflict because the government was strengthening the Sunni population against the Shia one. readings:Toby Matthiesen, Sectarian Gulf, Chs. 1-3Toby Matthiesen, Sectarian Gulf, Chs. 4-7I’m sorry I do not have the book.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.