Being able to work with a group or a team is a valuable skill to have these days, as most occupations require you to work with others. Check out the advice I once gave a client who wasn’t having a good experience working with others.Case Study 8-Client Name: Ali LoneLocation: Juneau, AlaskaClient Concern: frustrated, unappreciated“I do not like working in groups. I am much stronger on my own and the group holds me back. Typically, I do all of the work, and nobody appreciates the extraordinary efforts that I make on their behalf.”Diagnosis: Group-work PTSD, acute recognition seekerTreatment: Keep an open mind when it comes to group work. Just because one group scenario didn’t work out the way that you thought it should have, it doesn’t mean that all group settings will be the same. The easiest way to change the behavior of others is by first changing your own behavior. Examine the group roles and determine which of these roles you typically occupy. Do you need the group to constantly validate your contribution? Why do you choose these roles? Most of the perils that are associated with group work can be avoided if you heighten your awareness to potential problems. EXAMPLE: Have you encountered a group member who only shoots down ideas but never offers any suggestions? This person is assuming the role of a blocker. Understanding and recognizing this behavior allows you to react appropriately and disengage the behavior. If not everyone is participating, require that each person write down two suggestions before anyone proceeds.
Argue both sides… positive vs. negative with regard to group work.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.