1.The usage and significance of third-party logistics (3PL) services has grown dramatically during the past two decades or so. Explain why this has occurred and what the benefits are, if any? Document your sources. Respond to at least two of your fellow classmates’ postings.350 Words**********2.Based on the course material we have covered, find a Forbes article or video (within the last 3 years) that deals with some of the key ideas in the class (such as operations, procurement, supply chain alignment with business strategy, etc.). Summarize the article (or video), relate it to a course concept or key point, and discuss how the actual practice (as demonstrated by the Forbes Material) relates to the theory presented in our course. Provide the citation and location of where you found the article.Sources for Forbes resources include www.forbes.com, or YouTube (www.youtube/user/forbes), and/or the Ashford Library’s FindIt@AU (“Advanced Search” under the main search box; put “Forbes” in the Advanced Search box, and Select “Journal Title/Source” in the drop down of search fields. Put in date range as well).350 Words*******************
ASHFORD 3PL Supply Chain Management Advantages In Business Organisations
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.