3-4 Pages [MS Word], APA format, minimum five referencesThis is a 2-part assignment, and the principal goal of Assignment 2 is to explore the “Future Role of Services: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues & Future Outlook.” The primary intent behind this is so students can identify, research, examine and illustrate the world of services marketing from the current trajectory; where it is headed; current and future trends; emerging issues, and the outlook of where services marketing may be headed in the future. Again, this should be viewed as an unstructured assignment. PART 1: Research – Students are expected to conduct an extensive search on the Recent Trends in Services Marketing; Emerging Issues; and the Future Outlook of how the discipline may evolve moving forward. Again, due to the fact that there are multiple aspects and opinions, this is intended to be a broad sweep of the topic, and will include an investigation of external research sources in addition to the text and readings in this course. Students will need to dedicate time to visit the library, the online community and even review some of the “practitioner-focused” books at Barnes & Noble to ensure completeness in their research. PART 2: Document – Students will transition out of the research phase and actually start drafting the document. The document format will be determined by the student (as that is part of the assignment), however, should address the aforementioned issues, and be thought of as a research debrief on the “Future Role of Services: Recent Trends, Emerging Issues & Future Outlook.”
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.