Assignment #4 Final Project Critical Incident for Bow-Tie AnalysisIn Week 7, the class examined the Joint Commission’s framework for root cause analysis of sentinel Incidents in health care organizations. For purposes of this project, a critical incident is a key occurrence, but it is not a sentinel event. A bow-tie analysis places the critical incident at the center of the framework and identifies in graphic format the root cause leading up to the incident on the left side of the critical incident. On the right side of the incident, key preventive measures are graphically represented. In one image, you will capture the incident (at the center), the causes for failure in quality, and (on the right) preventive measures a manager can put in place to stop this failure from happening in the future. The final graphic will appear as a bow-tie. The instructor will provide an example. Each student will select a critical incident for approval by the instructor.Formatting:Title Page1 page (double spaced) Page should clearly articulate what the critical incident is and provide background.1 page Page should include the bow-tie analysisReference Page (2 references minimum)Written document should conform to American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.