1.This question involves writing career goals. First, write at least three five-year goals toward your career by using the guidelines within the SMART method. Remember, the SMART method involves making the goal specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and establish a time to achieve it. Second, identify the type of job, the job’s title, the location (i.e., city), and the company. Then, briefly explain why these three goals are important to you. GOALS-1.Graduate with Bacholers Occuptional Safety and Health dergee next year 2. Have our Farm become successful 3. Have all our debt paid off Your explanation must be at least 75 words. 2.This question involves using your critical-thinking skills to describe the impact of time management in the workplace. Managing our time effectively in the workplace is very important. We all have a job to do, and we must be very timely while completing our tasks. Most of the time, we work with others or for clients, and they depend on us to complete the work. And, that is why using time-management techniques is beneficial to us. For this question, write a brief essay that describes what is likely to result from two instances within a workplace: (a) using time-management techniques and (b) not using time-management techniques. Within the brief essay, include workplace examples to support your message. Your response must be at least 250 words in length. 3.This question involves evaluating how attitude, personality, and goal setting impact work performance. Attitudes can be both good and bad, personalities can vary greatly, and goal setting is a technique that some use and some do not. For this question, write a brief essay that describes how attitude, personality, and goal setting can impact one worker’s performance. Include workplace examples to support your brief essay. Your response must be at least 250 words in length.
BBA3361 Columbia Southern SMART Goals & Time Management Questions
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.