Assignment: Analysis of Current Evidence Based Practice Guidelines for the Treatment of OM This Assignment requires a current, evidence based practice guideline that is specific to the child in the following scenario. Once you find the appropriate guideline, you will be ready for analysis and evaluation. First, carefully review the case. Then, using the Internet, find a current (no older than 4 years old) relevant evidence based practice guideline for the treatment of otitis media for this particular pediatric patient.Please use APA formatting, including title page and reference page. This Assignment should be between 3-5 pages, excluding title page and reference page. There should be a minimum of three current (within the last 5 years) peer-reviewed references including the authors of the guideline.Make sure to address the following in your paper:Briefly explain your search strategy. For example, how did you find the correct guideline?Who developed the guideline?Is this a revision of a previous guideline or an original? What is the date of publication?Explain the concept of “systematic review of current best evidence.”How was conflict of interest managed in the development of these guidelines?How is quality of evidence defined?Explain differences among strong recommendation, recommendation, and optionWhat are “key Action statements?”For this particular child, what are the specific treatment recommendations including any diagnostics, medications (include exact dosage, frequency, length of treatment), follow-up, referral, prevention, and pain control.Case:A 5-year-old male is brought to the primary care clinic by his mother with a chief complaint of bilateral ear pain for the last three days. The mother states that the child has been crying frequently due to the pain. Ibuprofen has provided minimal relief. This morning, the child refused breakfast and appeared to be “getting worse.”Vital signs at the clinic reveal HR 110 bpm, 28 respiratory rate, and tympanic temperature of 103.2 degrees F. The mother reports no known allergies. The child has not been on antibiotics for the last year. The child does not have history of OM. The child is otherwise healthy without any other known health problems.After your questioning and examination, you diagnose this child with bilateral Acute Otitis Media.
Bilateral Acute Otitis Media Evidence Based Practice Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.