APA FORMATCreate a crisis case study based on an organization( BP and the oil spill) Include the following:Describe the type and development of the crisis and how it was managed. (approximately 1-2 paragraphs)Evaluate the effectiveness of the leader in handling the crisis. (approximately 1 page)Determine the long-term effects of the crisis event and the organization’s learning, healing, and renewal. (approximately 2-3 paragraphs)Identify a set of three (3) leadership recommendations going forward based on the Christian Reflections on the Leadership Challenge e. (Inspire a Shared Vision, Model the Way, Challenge the Process, Enable Others to Act, and Encourage the Heart). (approximately 1 page)approximately 3-4 pagesComment from outlineFor instance, you could focus on the safety of the oil rig, or the alarms. You could quantify the cost and time constraints associated with decision-making. Ultimately these factors superseded safety. BOOK ID – 9781478637059
BP Gas Company Oil Spill And Development of The Crisis Case Study Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.