the introduction of the authors using “et al.” would follow the same example as that given earlier when introducing a short quote. The only difference would be that the introduction ends with a colon
bring the entire citation down to the next line and move it over to beneath the last word of the quote. Please notice that both examples for Short Quote and Long Quote are using the same source. The only difference in the formatting of these two types of quotes is in the appearance of the quote itself. For a source having six (6) or more authors
by | May 12, 2020 | apparent. if the (p. #) cannot fit at the end of the last line of the quote | 0 comments
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.