As you wrap up your BUS 303 experience, Assignment 6 gives you the opportunity to reflect on what you’ve learned this semester. Your final paper should include both a reflection and projection (as described below) and be two, single-spaced pages (total of 1000 words).Required format of document in WORD. Below are the Business 303 topics; use these topics in your responses. Professionalism Effective Communication Professional Judgment and Ethical Decision-making Professional Presentations Working in Teams Highly Functional Teams Editing for Business Writing Emotional Intelligence Giving and Receiving Feedback Dealing with Difficult People Resumes Cover Letters Job Search Process Interview Success Managing Your Online Presence Building/Enhancing Your LinkedIn Profile Persuasion Negotiation Diversity in the Workplace Networking and Relationship Building Mentoring Leadership Skills Reflection Describe three lessons or concepts from this course that you feel were the most valuable to you. Be specific about what you learned and why it was meaningful or useful. If you find this difficult, please explain why and provide 2-3 specific suggestions for how this course could be improved for future business students.Describe a time you “failed or had less than excellent performance” in BUS 303 — a time when your action (or inaction) resulted in a disappointing result. What did you learn from that experience?Overall, did your professional skills grow during this semester? Why or why not?Think about the challenges that might arise as you pursue your professional goals over the next five years. How will you use 2 – 3 professional skills to navigate those challenges? Projection
BUS303 Effective Communication And Professional Skills Reflection Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.