answer the following questions to the best of your abilities based on the video (up to 5 extra credit points):What happened in Russia in February of 1917? What happened in October of 1917?What was Vladimir Lenin’s vision for Russia? What are the premises of communism as delineated by him?Who was Ella Shistyer and what happened to her during the years portrayed in the film?Why was it said that the communists in Russia were masters of modern propaganda?How were women treated during communism in the former Soviet Union?Who was Mikhail Mindlin? What happened to him during the years portrayed in the video?Why was it said that the 1920s saw an explosion of new thinking in every field?Who was Joseph Stalin? What were the plans he had for the country and how did he accomplish them?How were the church and the kulak farmers treated during Stalin’s dictatorship?Describe some of Stalin’s paranoia and obsessions and the treatment of his loyal friends.Part TwoIn addition to the documentary in part A of this assignment, the presentation of the chapter on Socioeconomic Ideologies has links to more than 10 videos (some short, some a little longer – click on dark blue words spread throughout the presentation). Please select any three videos and for each one write three bits of knowledge you have gained from it. Make sure you properly identify each video and distinctly communicate the three important concepts you learned from watching it.
BUS408 LYNN Communism In Russia And Former Soviet Union Video Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.