Assignment 2: Project WBS & ScheduleDue Week 7 and worth 75 pointsNote: This is the second of four assignments which, as a whole, will cover all aspects of the project life cycle relevant to your selected project.Now, it is time to develop a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and project schedule for the project that you discussed in Assignment 1. This assignment requires you to:Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, or any other applicable format) to depict WBS graphically (see Figure 4.1 from Chapter 4 of the Gedo textbook). Alternatively, you may use a coded format using MS Word (see Figure 4.3 from Chapter 4 of the Gido textbook as an example). The example is in MS Project format but the same could be done in MS Excel.Create a project schedule that lists all of the core activities, dates (start and finish), and resources to complete your project. While it is recommended that you use MS Project, you can use MS Excel to create your schedule. Your project schedule must contain at least 30 separate activities/tasks.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Analyze project management processes for scheduling and sequencing work components.Appraise the process of determining the cost and relevant budget required for a project component.Evaluate systems for cost tracking and budget monitoring.Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment
BUS419 Strayer University Work Breakdown Structure Project Schedule
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.