8. Calculating OCF. Hammett, Inc., has sales of $34,630, costs of $10,340, depreciation expense of $2,520, and interest expense of $1,750. If the tax rate is 35 percent, what is the operating cash flow, or OCF?14. Calculating Cash Flows. Weiland Co. shows the following information on its 2014 income statement: sales = $167,000; costs = $88,600; other expenses = $4,900; depreciation expense = $11,600; interest expense = $8,700; taxes = $18,620; dividends = $9,700. In addition, you’re told that the firm issued $2,900 in new equity during 2014, and redeemed $4,000 in outstanding long-term debt.a. Calculating Cash Flows. What is the 2014 operating cash flow?b. What is the 2014 cash flow to creditors?c. What is the 2014 cash flow to stockholders?d. If net fixed assets increased by $23,140 during the year, what was the addition to NWC?Based on your experience and research, provide an example of an ethical situation faced by a business and discuss your recommendations for the best way for the business to handle the situation. Your submission should be at least 500 wordsSo, it’s the first two questions and then roughly 500 word answer on the ethical situation
BUSN379 DeVry University Operating Cash Flow and Ethical Business Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.