Binary Search TreeUsing a binary search tree, you are tasked with building a dictionary program which you can store a word with its definition. Each node of the tree will contain the word and definition. The word is what will be used as the key to sort our data.The dictionary should allow you to search for a word. If the word exist then the definition will display. You can also add words to the dictionary. For testing you should be able to display the current word list.The dictionary will populate from a data file and new words will be saved to the file as well.We are still covering Binary trees in class, but we have covered enough to get you started.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.