bankAccount Data Account holders name (string)Account number (int)Account type (string, checking or savings)Balance (double)Interest rate (double, to be stored as a decimal value)Static member (int named anything) used to automatically assign account numbers during account creation. Methods deposit (add money to account)withdraw (take money out of account)getInterest (balance times interest rate)updateBalance (adds interest amount to balance)print (displays all account information)getAccountNumbergetAccountHolderNamegetAccountTypegetBalancegetInterestRate Constructor: sets account holders namesets account typesets balancesets interest rate(account number is auto generated in constructor) Create a main program to test the class as follows: Declare an array of 10 components of type bankAccount.Prompt the user or hard code information for up to 10 customers. For each customer, assign name, account type, balance, and interest rate.After all information is entered, print all account information for each customer. Implementation Requirements You will create three files for this assignment: bankAccount.h (Class definition)bankAccount.cpp (Class implementation)bankAccountTest.cpp (test file for your bankAccount class) Submit source code, a screenshot with a time stamp of code execution, and a text file of the code. All code should include comments.
C Programming Implement The Basic Properties Of A Bank Account
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.