Adolescence and Emerging AdulthoodMany helping services maintain webpages or blogs to market their services and educate their customers. Create a blog post, with yourself as an example, to illustrate development in adolescence and emerging adulthood.PreparationIn the Capella library, look for research articles on adolescent and early adult development. The articles should focus on how theories of development explain cognitive and psychosocial development. Find at least two scholarly or professional articles to use in this assignment.RequirementsFor this assignment, you will apply developmental theories to your own adolescent and early adult development. Think about how the developmental theories—cognitive, psychosocial, moral, attachment, and ecological—relate to helping you better understand your own development. Think about your life experiences during these stages and how those experiences shaped your development in specific areas. For example, you might consider how certain educational (or other) experiences helped you reach formal operations thinking in your cognitive development. Also think about your identity development and the relationships or experiences in your life that contributed to your sense of identity.Please note: Since this assessment is asking you about your personal development, it is appropriate to write in the first person. However, you must still follow APA guidelines for references and citations. Also be sure you include a title page and reference page.Select two specific areas of development on which to focus:Cognitive.Psychosocial.Moral.Attachment.Ecological.In your assignment, be sure you address the following:Explain what theory informs the areas of development you selected.Describe at least two life experiences during adolescence and two experiences during early adulthood that were significant in shaping your development in each of the areas you selected.Apply ideas and concepts from theory to explain your behavior, thoughts, and emotions during adolescence and early adulthood.Additional RequirementsWritten communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and is consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (current edition) style and formatting.Resources: Minimum of two scholarly or professional resources. Please note that popular resources such as Wikipedia or About.com are not considered to be appropriate.Length: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages, not including title page and reference page.Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point font.Refer to the Adolescence and Emerging Adulthood Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.Note: Your instructor may also use the Writing Feedback Tool to provide feedback on your writing. In the tool, click the linked resources for helpful writing information.ePortfolio: You are encouraged to save this assignment to your ePortfolio.ResourcesAdolescence and Emerging Adulthood Scoring Guide.APA Style and Format.Writing Feedback Tool.ePortfolio.APA Paper Template [DOC].
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.