Assignment InstructionsUse the Capella library to read Schmaltz and Enstrom’s 2014 article “Death to Weak PowerPoint: Strategies to Create Effective Visual Presentations” (linked in Resources).You are strongly encouraged to seek further guidance on designing strong PowerPoint slides to create the best possible presentation. In addition to the Schmaltz and Enstrom article, refer to the other linked Resources from the Capella library or ask your DA “What is good presentation design?” or “Search YouTube videos on good presentation design.”Divide your presentation into the following sections:o Title slideo Topic Area (1–2 slides)▪ Describe the topic area you have selected in detail so the reader is clear about your intended audience.▪ Describe the current state of social media in your selected topic area. What are examples of platforms or social media applications that are currently popular with people from your topic area?▪ Include citations to research that supports the popularity of your platforms or applications of social media.o Attention and Engagement (1–2 slides)▪ Describe at least two principles of gaining attention or maintaining engagement with viewers or followers on social media in your selected topic area.▪ Include citations to research supporting the psychological principles or concepts you are reporting.o Benefits of Social Media Use (2–4 slides)▪ Describe at least two potential benefits of using social media with people in your selected topic area.▪ Describe at least one psychological principle or concept related to the positive use of social media with your topic area.▪ Include citations to research supporting your statements.o Risks of Social Media Use (2–4 slides)▪ Describe at least two potential risks of using social media with people in your selected topic area.▪ Describe at least one psychological principle or concept related to the negative use of social media with your topic area.▪ Include citations to research supporting your statements.o References (as many slides as needed)▪ Close by providing a list of the references that match your citations used in the presentation. Use APA style in formatting your references.Basic Guidance for PowerPoint Presentationso Slides should be created with effective use of color and images and limited use of text in keeping with principles of gaining attention and maintaining engagement in a slide presentation. ▪ Keep the design simple. Use a plain, readable typeface such as Arial or Verdana, minimum size 24 points.▪ For best color contrast, use light text on dark background (for example, yellow on black, white on dark blue).▪ Keep the slides concise. If you use bullet points, use no more than four bullet points per slide and five–seven words per bullet.▪ Use speaker notes to explicate the bullets rather than writing out all your thoughts on each slide. Most of your writing will be included in the speaker notes section of each slide.▪ Follow the suggested slide layout. For example, if a slide has a title and text, create it using the correct Title and Text layout.
Capella University Cyberbullying and Effects on Teenagers Presentation
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.