Answer questions to the following 2 study casesCommunity Case: Environmental Health: Food Safety Case Part 1 Columbia General Hospital, located in Johnson County, has observed 10 cases of similar client symptoms in its emergency room in the past 10 hours. Client ages range from 2 to 67 years old. Client symptoms consist of nausea, vomiting, severe abdominal cramps, headache, and diarrhea. Questions for students: What is your initial needs assessment of this situation?Why might it be important to contact the Johnson County Health Department?What are the duties and role of the local health department? What aspects of vulnerable populations could be factors in this outbreak?Community Case: Emergency Preparedness and Disaster Management Case Part 1 An F2 tornado touches down on the edge of Johnson County without much advance warning from the National Weather Service. The Johnson County disaster preparedness plan is implemented, but it has not been tested for over 3 years. There seems to be some confusion at the command center on who may be in charge due to changes in personnel since the last test of the disaster preparedness plan. Nurse Judy and nursing student Madison arrive at the command center to volunteer, but they have to wait for some time to receive their assignment. Questions for students: What are the main components of a disaster plan?What are the phases of disaster management?Who implements a community disaster plan? How often should a community disaster plan be reviewed and tested?What are the differences between natural and man-made disasters?How would you address the confusion at the incident command center?
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.