After reading Chapter 1 and reviewing the lecture power point (attached), please answer the following questions. Each question must have at least 3 paragraphs and you must use at 3 least references included in your post.Additionally, you are expected to reply to two other students and include a reference that justifies your post. Your reply must be at least 3 paragraphs.Chapter 11. After reading Chapter 1, do you think Florence Nightingale is relevant in the 21 st century to the nursing profession? Why or why not?2. What do you think would be the response of historical nursing leaders such as Florence Nightingale, Lillian Wald, and Mary Breckenridge if they could see what the profession of nursing looks like today?The max points awarded for a discussion board are 10 points. The breakdown is as follows:5 points are awarded for two complete replies to other students that include 3 full paragraphs and a APA style reference5 points are awarded for full answering all questions posted, 3 full paragraphs for each question and 3 APA style references on the postMeeting above expectations totals 10 points. Points will be deducted for grammatical errors and APA deviations.Your post is due by Sunday, May 5th, 2019 by 11:59pm.Thank you,
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.