After reading Chapter 12, you will be able to:Discuss divorce in the United States.Analyze the macro- and micro-level reasons why people divorce.Recognize how people experience divorce.Summarize issues surrounding child support.Identify the effects of divorce on children.Analyze whether divorce should be made more difficult to obtain.Illustrate a “good divorce.”Child Support Fact SheetThe Amount of Child Support Owed Each Year$32.9 billion dollars in child support was owed during the year 2013The average amount of child support due was $5,774 per yearThat’s less than $500 per month.Only 68.5% of that money — an average of $3,950 per year — was actually receivedIn other words, on average, custodial single parents who receive child support get about $329 per month to help with food, shelter, clothing, medical costs, education, and incidentalshttps://www.verywellfamily.com/us-child-support-st…Divorce and Children99 unread replies.99 replies.Now that you’ve learned a little about divorce and the effects it has on adults, discuss the effects of divorce on children. Is it always harmful? Support your answer with evidence. What kinds of things can parent do to make divorce easier on the children (again, use evidence). Be sure to discuss the the things you read about in the child support fact sheet. Was the average amount of child support paid enough to feed children? Do these things have any effect on children after divorce? If so, what?Reply to two people.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.