As you discovered in this week’s reading, there are many purposes for digesting depositions. Paralegals are often involved in the digesting process. It is important that you take your time and do not miss an event that took place in the deposition.Use the deposition digest example that is found in this week’s reading to create a deposition digest for one of the deposition transcripts provided in this pdf. This is an actual case, which was in front of the Ohio Supreme Court, in which the definition of a “photocopier” was debated during a deposition.If you are interested in learning more about the case, or a humorous reenactment, you may view more information on the New York Times website at:http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/28/opinion/verbatim-what-is-a-photocopier.html?_r=0
Civil Litigation Ohio Supreme Court Paralegals & Depositions Assignment 4
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.