1. Short Essays: Two ChoicesYou have a choice on how to complete the assignment: 1) two short essays or 2) a longer essay.In this assignment, I encourage you to try the longer format. Since the second choice requires a conclusion, you can practice how to write a good ending to your essay. (See Guidelines Choice 2 for a brief text on the subject). CHOICE 1: The same format as “Short Essays #1.”You need to answer 2 questions using 300-350 words for each (total 600-700 words). Each answer must include:A brief introductionYour argument / answerTwo pieces of evidence (example + analysis) to back your argumentOne must be based on a primary sourceOne must be based on our textbookCHOICE 2: To write a longer essay based on one of the questions. You need to answer only one question using between 650 to 700 words. The answer must include:A brief introductionYour argument / answerThree pieces of evidence (example + analysis) to back your argumentOne must be based on our textbookTwo must be based on primary sources.A brief conclusion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.