Assume you are a correctional psychologist working at a high security institution (i.e., a United States Penitentiary, aka a USP). You conduct routine Special Housing Unit (SHU) rounds and encounter an inmate who requests psychological services. He explains he has been in the SHU for approximately four months and describes feeling anxious. Upon further inquiry, he reveals he “feels anxious” about when he will be released from the SHU. Considering the material presented in your readings and the learning module/lecture, what clinical issues would you want to consider prior to providing services? Ethical issues? Security concerns?note: 1 page paper
CJI6250 Nova Southeastern Correctional Psychologist SHU Case Scenario
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.