Complete Discussions Below:Disc 1:If you had to coach a fellow employee or student on creating an effective PowerPoint, What would be your top three tips? Why? What would you tell him or her to avoid?Disc 2:Throughout this course, you have covered 11 sections of the textbook and completed over 150 math problems! For this discussion board assignment, select one skill or concept you have learned in Units I–VII, and explain it to the class in your own words. In addition to your explanation, provide an example with computation or describe how this concept can be utilized in the real worldDisc 3:Discuss victimless crimes, and provide an example. Do you think these crimes are truly victimless? Why, or why not?Disc 4:Choose an episode of a television show in which a character is sentenced for a crime. Briefly describe the situation and sentence. If you think the outcome is fair, explain why. If not, explain what should have happened.Disc 5:Is it fair to identify the actions of the Patriots or Crown (including Loyalists) as the sole reason for the eventual war? Why do you think that?Disc 6:Think about an example of a leader (keep the leader’s name anonymous) with whom you have worked with who effectively motivated a team. Why do you think this leader was effective?Also, provide an example of a leader (keep the leader’s name anonymous) who was ineffective at motivating others. Why do you think this leader was ineffective? Make some suggestions as to how things could have been done differently to make the situation more effective.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.