Based on the reliance of conspiracy statutes to connect leaders of organized crime with activities carried out by their subordinates, the use of confidential informants is often critical to the investigation and prosecution of organized criminal activities; however, the relationship between informants and law enforcement can become quite complicated. Whitey Bulger, the leader of the Winter Hill Gang, was actually a confidential informant for the FBI. FBI agent John Connolly was convicted of second degree murder and racketeering due to his relationship with Bulger.Using the Bulger case as an example, the pros and cons of the use of confidential informants in the investigation and prosecution of organized crime.Address the following in your discussion:any other benefits or problems connected with the use of confidential informants
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.