1) Suppose you want to test the claim that μ1 = μ2. Two samples are randomly selected from eachpopulation. If a hypothesis test is performed, how should you interpret a decision that rejects the nullhypothesis?2) Construct a 90% confidence interval for μ1 – μ2. Two samples are randomly selected from normalpopulations. The sample statistics are given below. Assume that σ21 = σ22.n1 = 10 n2 = 12×1 = 25 x2 = 23s1 = 1.5 s2 = 1.93) Construct a 95% confidence interval for μ1 – μ2. Two samples are randomly selected from normalpopulations. The sample statistics are given below. Assume that σ21 = σ22.n1 = 8 n2 = 7×1 = 4.1 x2 = 5.5s1 = 0.76 s2 = 2.514) Data sets A and B are dependent. Find d.A 36 32 53 49 37B 34 30 31 41 285) Construct a 95% confidence interval for data sets A and B. Data sets A and B are dependent. Round tothe nearest tenth.A 30 28 47 43 31B 28 24 25 35 226) Construct a 99% confidence interval for data sets A and B. Data sets A and B are dependent. Round tothe nearest tenth.A 5.8 6.8 8.7 5.7 5.8B 8.2 7.1 7.0 6.9 8.37) Find the standardized test statistic, z, to test the claim that p1 < p2. The sample statistics listed beloware from independent samples.Sample statistics: n1 = 550, x1 = 121, and n2 = 690, x2 = 1958)) Find the weighted estimate, p, to test the claim that p1 < p2. Use α = 0.10. The sample statisticslisted below are from independent samples.Sample statistics: n1 = 550, x1 = 121, and n2 = 690, x2 = 1959) In a recent survey of gun control laws, a random sample of 1000 women showed that 65% were in favorof stricter gun control laws. In a random sample of 1000 men, 60% favored stricter gun control laws.Construct a 95% confidence interval for p1 − p2.10) A random sample of 100 students at a high school was asked whether they would ask their father ormother for help with a homework assignment in science. A second sample of 100 different students wasasked the same question for an assignment in history. Forty-three students in the first sample and 47students in the second sample replied that they turned to their mother rather than their father for help.Construct a 98% confidence interval for p1 − p2
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.