At the end of the class, you will be required to post a self-assessment on your Digital Portfolio that demonstrates the extent to which you have made progress toward each of the class’ learning objectives. This should be a brief summary of evidence that draws from from your pre- and postreflections, as well as any other sources (including personal experience, or achievements in other classes). It should illustrate the degree to which you can demonstrate your learning and abilities against each learning objective. Your self-assessment can be informal, and it should be relatively short. Your aim should be to show the course instructor what you have learned, so that they can rapidly assess your progress. Simply citing a reflection as evidence of achieving a learning objective is insufficient, as the course instructor will not have the time to evaluate the reflection in question. Rather, you should include explicit evidence of your achievement within your self-reflection by excerpting and explaining parts of your reflections, or explicitly describing how presented evidence demonstrates your progress. Your self-assessment will be graded based on the extent to which it illustrates progress toward each of the course learning objectives. Evidence of substantial progress toward each objective will be graded an A (or A+ if evidence of progress is exceptional). Limited progress, or limited evidence, will result in a self-assessment grade of B or lower. You are strongly advised to start collecting material and evidence for your self assessment early in the course.Appreciate your work, Let me know if you have questions Thank you
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.