Assignment 3b: Threats Defense ArgumentDue in Week 10 and worth 100 pointsThe information you provided in your presentation on Threats to the Global Environment has led to productive debates at the UN General Assembly! There are now questions about prioritizing the issues at hand. Some of the countries are challenging your recommendations and questioning your reasons for not including the issues they believe are priority.From the initial eight global threats, there are four remaining threats that you did not choose in the list of major global issues. Review the list of topics and reflect on two that you did not use in last week’s assignment. Defend your reason for considering these topics lower in priority than the ones in your presentation.Energy sourcesCivil warGlobalizationPoor health of entire populationsLack of educational opportunitiesCultural taboosInappropriate uses of technologyClimate changeThe completed version of this assignment will consist of the following:Select two threats from the list above that you did not use in your Assignment 3a presentation.Create a minimum two-page document in which you outline a counterargument for the two threats you selected:Write an opening statement describing the perception of each threat.Write one paragraph for each threat (two paragraphs total) in which you give three reasons to explain why the threat is less of a priority to the global environment than the four you selected in Assignment 3a. Support your reasons with at least three credible sources.A conclusion statement for each threat.Cite at least three credible sources excluding Wikipedia, dictionaries, and encyclopedias for your assessment. A brief list of suggested resources has been provided at the end of the course guide.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:Examine the factors that account for why the growth in the world’s population can negatively affect the global societyGrading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric:
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.