Assignment RequirementsPlease complete all parts in a Microsoft Word document.The body of your document, Part 2, should be at least 500 words in length.Quoting should be less than 10% of the entire paper. Paraphrasing is necessary.Students must cite and reference at least 2 credible sources from the Purdue Global Library.Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Resources to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written Assignments.InstructionsAs the Director of Health Information for a large health system, you have been asked to work with IT to develop the process of using data dictionaries in the transition to an EHR. The CEO and Board of Directors has asked you to work on processes to implement across the organization. Please follow the instructions below in completion of this assignment.PartCompetency AssessedInstructions1Construct and maintain the standardization of data dictionaries to meet the needs of the enterprise.Create the electronic structure of health data to meet a variety of end user needs.Construct a simple data dictionary that could simulate what a data dictionary might look like for a Master Patient Index. It should contain at least 10 data elements.2Explain why a data dictionary is necessary for the use of an EHR. How does it help? What issues does a data dictionary solve in advance?
Data Sets Secondary Data Sources and Archival Methods Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.