Assignment 3.4: QuotationsAssignmentQuotationsObjectivesDefine quotation marksExplain when to use quotation marks in writingAssignment OverviewIn this assignment, you construct a complete and correctly written body paragraph that includes a quote.DeliverablesA body paragraph with quotationsStep 1 Integrating quotations into a paragraph.Integrate part or all of the sample quotation into the provided paragraph:Quotation: “I knew she was mad, but I never thought she would she’d stoop to revenge.”Paragraph: For this quotation, use your creative writing skills to incorporate it into a paragraph or two that tells the reader the background of this story. Since this will be a very short story, make sure you are being concise and descriptive. Every word, phrase and sentence should have a purpose.
Definition of Quotation Marks and Their Use in Writing Paper
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.