Assignment 3 Section A Watch the following webcast located under education on the AARC website: Webcast: Webcast: Implicit Bias: What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You March 29, 2017. Responses should be at least 4-6 sentences. Responses should be thorough and complete. 1. What is implicit bias? 2. Can you explain the difference between conscious and unconscious processing? 3. Can you provide an example of how implicit bias effects patient care/outcomes? Explain some examples of discomfort indicators. 4. In your own words, can you explain what practicing empathy means to you? 5. Explain the results and findings from the AAUW study- How employers rated female and male candidates with identical resumes. Section B Watch the following webcast located under education on the AARC website: Webcast: Palliative Care and the Respiratory Therapist Responses should be at least 4-6 sentences. Responses should be thorough and complete. ***Prior to watching the webcast, answer the three questions below. 1. Are you familiar with the term Palliative Care? What does that word mean to you? 2. Are you familiar with the term Hospice? What does that word mean to you? 3. Are you comfortable differentiating between palliative care and hospice? Webcast Questions 1. What is palliative care and what are the core components? 2. Explain what hospice care is and how it is different than palliative care? 3. Explain how the prognosis and goal differ in Palliative Care vs Hospice. 4. Explain some barriers and factors to integrating palliative care. 5. Can you list three ways a respiratory therapist can adapt when suctioning artificial airways? Post webcast 1. Do you think you have a better understanding about palliative care and hospice after watching the webcast?
Difference Between Conscious & Unconscious Processing Webcast Analysis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.