Answer Question 1 and Question 2There were several important themes in chapter 1. Here are a few quotes: “Policy-making and its subsequent implementation is necessary to deal with societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015) “Policy-making is driven by the need to solve societal problems and should result in interventions to solve these societal problems.” (Janssen, 2015) “Examples of societal problems are unemployment, pollution, water quality, safety, criminality, well-being, health, and immigration.” (Janssen, 2015) The author of chapter 1 discusses several developments that influence policy-making. Select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem. You must do the following: 1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, select one of the developments in chapter 1 and describe how that development can influence policy to solve a specific problem. Provide the pros and cons in points in a separate paragraph. References Janssen, M., Wimmer, M. A., & Deljoo, A. (Eds.). (2015). Policy practice and digital science: Integrating complex systems, social simulation and public administration in policy research(Vol. 10). SpringerQuestion 2)Chapter 3 discusses methods to assess the quality of simulations. You learned about three different views of simulation quality.Suppose you lead a task force that is developing a simulation to provide strategic planning recommendations for property use zoning for a county of 750,000 residents. The zoning board and county commissioners want a simulation that allows them to assess the impact of various zoning decisions based on a variety of dynamic factors, including age, race, education, and income status. Which of the three views discussed would provide the best quality assessment for this type of simulation? How would you ensure the highest level of accuracy with you simulation, and how would you go about determining accuracy?You must do the following:1) Create a new thread. As indicated above, identify which of the three views discussed in the chapter that would provide the best quality assessment for the situation described above, and explain your decision. How would you ensure the highest level of accuracy with your simulation, and how would you go about determining accuracy?Provide the pros and cons in points in a separate paragraph.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.