AssignmentDiscuss public funding of art in the U.S. Advocate either for or against it. Draw on material and cases in “Visual Shock” as well as other cases not discussed in the textbook.Possible questions to explore:What effects (positive or negative) has public funding had on art in America?What responsibilities do artists have toward the public when working for the public?How do regional issues influence decisions about publicly funded art?How important is art in forming a sense of nation character?ObjectivesIdentify and analyze ethical issues confronting the arts in the U.S.Discuss strategies for resolving ethical issues confronting the arts.Paper SpecificationsDigital file in PDF format.Minimum of 1000 words of original text (about 4 pages)Double spaced, 12pt font size, with 1 inch marginsArial or New Times Roman fontAppropriately referenced with citations of your sourcesNote on references: Any facts that you learn from a book in researching your paper need to be cited. Common knowledge is not necessary to reference. Web sites with original content, like archives of a major newspaper, are appropriate sources. Wikipedia, or any other encyclopedia, is not a source. But it may list reliable sources which you can use and cite. You may use any style of formating for the body of your paper and references as long as it is clear. A good guide for style is the Chicago Manual, which has a convenient, Quick Guide on-line.Paper Grading Criteria20% Specifications – Pay close attention to the required specifications and you will get full points here.20% Grammar and Style – In addition to the basics of spelling and sentence structure, make sure that your paper has an introduction, body and conclusion.20% Factualness – Make sure that your sources are good and that you don’t mix up facts in your paper.20% Depth of material – Provide sufficient material to support assertions made in your paper.20% Logic and Relevance – How well do the facts in your paper support the assertions that you make?On-line ResourcesHere are a few useful web sites that contain further information on art controversies and censorship.http://www.thefileroom.org/documents/CategoryHomeP… https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_banned_films
Discuss public funding of art in the U.S. Advocate either for or against it. Draw on material and cases in “Visual Shock” as well as other cases not discussed in the textbook.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.