Annotated Bibliography (National/Global)Annotate all sources, using college-level writing skills and proper APA style for quoting, summarizing, and paraphrasing sources. Begin your annotated bibliography by describing your research plan at the top of the page.Requirements:To fulfill the research component of this assignment, you must do the following:Conduct several searches using any of the databases in the Library.Select three to five scholarly peer-reviewed sources from your library search that support the topics and arguments you plan to present in your Portfolio paper.To fulfill the written component of this assignment, you must do the following:Include a title page that is formatted in proper APA style. List APA-style references in alphabetical order along with your unique paragraph summaries.Annotated paragraphs must be original and should not be copied from abstracts or other summaries. Format your assignment according to APA style.Your annotated bibliography should be double-spaced with one-inch margins and use a 12-point Times New Roman font.Your annotations should contain the following elements: (annotations template linked below)A summary (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site., in your own words, of the information presented in the article.Your analysis of the best use of this information for your final paper, written in your own words.Identification of a possible topic sentence and/or claim the information will support.
Effects of Climate Change on Biodiversity Annotated Bibliography
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.