Assignment ContentThe literature review serves as an important purpose in any dissertation, research article, report or proposal. It supports the need for the study and convinces readers that the content area has been reviewed in depth, and there is clearly a research problem to be addressed and a gap in knowledge needing to be filled. A literature review should contain current and classic references, cite experts in field and synthesize the relevant literature while identifying the strengths and weaknesses of previous studies.Consider a research interest within your degree program.Select four recently published research articles related to your research interest; two quantitative and two qualitative research studies. You may substitute a mixed methods study for one of the qualitative or quantitative studies. Ensure that each of the studies you selected was published in a peer reviewed journal.Review the Literature Review presentation to understand synthesis of literature.Write a synthesized 1,400-to 1,750-literature review in which you compare and contrast the four scholarly research articles. Consider the following while constructing a logical and critical literature review:What is already known about the research topic you are interested in?What is not known about your topic; where is there a gap in the literature?What further research might be worth pursuing in this area?Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Effects Of Modern Technology On Office Management Literature Review
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.