1.For your main post, discuss the roles of the emergency personnel in this simulation by addressing the following:Characterize the importance of each player in the simulation, without leaving anyone out. Your course readings and two FEMA certifications completed in previous units will help you understand the importance.Define an alternative plan using ICS guidelines from your two FEMA certifications and the course readings.Defend your plan as opposed to the original plan.2.For the purpose of this discussion, view the Emergency Response simulation from this unit’s studies. In the simulation, Commander Stevers decides to evacuate all residencies and businesses in the hot zone, with the exception of the stadium. He made this decision based on the information he had and his training. That information and training is vital to saving lives. As you view the scenario, consider the information you have learned from the FEMA courses. Consider how this information may have factored into Commander Stevers’s decision making.For your main post:Articulate your position about the decision Commander Stevers made when deciding whether to evacuate or to shelter in place.Define what steps could have been taken ahead of time to prevent casualties.Develop a detailed alternate response to the incident.Evaluate the anticipated outcomes of your response.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.