Assignment 1.2: A Changing World Final PaperDue Week 5 and worth 140 pointsThe discovery of America and that of the passage to the East Indies by the Cape of Good Hope, are the two (2) greatest events recorded in the history of [human] kind” – Adam Smith, in The Wealth of Nations,1776. Think about why he and many other notables supported this statement, especially concerning the discovery of America. What was so important about this New World across the Atlantic Ocean from Europe? How did it change globalization in terms of trade, culture, societies, innovations, new and old world exchanges, and in other ways?You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you identify three (3) main points relevant to your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.Identify three (3) major aspects that demonstrate Old and New World exchanges. Explain your responses with specific examples and details.Identify three (3) specific groups that were affected by this global event and provide two (2) examples for each group describing how the group was affected.Summarize how this discovery affected the life of the average working American during the colonial period. Use specific examples and details.Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook. Note: Wikipedia and other similar websites do not qualify as academic resources.Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:This course requires use of Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Recognize the main factors that led to America’s early development.Use technology and information resources to research issues in American history to 1865.Write clearly and concisely about American history to 1865 using proper writing mechanics.Click here to view the grading rubric.ASSIGNMENT HELPClick here to view a video on submitting a clickable rubric assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.