ASSIGNMENT Due at the end of Week 5 (not eligible for late policy unless an approved, documented exception is provided).*In the workplace, incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit, make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions will be scored as a zero.Steps to Complete Professional Experience #3Step one: On the top of the page, there is a Link to One Drive – that link will take you to a PowerPoint presentation template entitled “PPT_Resources.” Click on the link and review the document.Step two: Save the file to your desktop using the following file name format: YourFirstName_YourLastName_Wk5_PPT.pptxExample: Ed.Buchanan_Wk5_PPT.pptxStep three: Locate an article, video, or another resource that relates to using PowerPoint or effective slide design. – Make sure the article or video is about how to do a PowerPoint Presentation. No other topics should be used.Step four: The PPT template you downloaded has two slides: a title slide and a body slide (slide 2). Write a brief summary of your resource on the body slide only (do not write fewer than 20 words, do not write more than 50 words or else the submission will not be eligible for credit).Step five: Include a link to the resource/information on the body slide – provide a hyperlink (not a URL) on the slide so that your professor can read the article or watch the video. The link will not count towards your word count.Step six: Save the YourFirstName_YourLastName_Wk5_PPT.pptx file.Step seven: Click “Upload” in the menu bar at the top of the OneDrive webpage. Then, copy the OneDrive link (URL) to your PowerPoint document, close OneDrive, and submit a copy of the URL to your PowerPoint document, using the Professional Experience #3 assignment link in Blackboard.In order to receive your points for completing this task, you must do the following: Provide a useful article, video, or another resource on using PowerPoint and/or effective slide design. Include a brief summary of the resource on the body slide. Use only one slide (slide two) for your summary. Submit the Your_Name_Wk5_PPT.pptx file to Blackboard using the “Professional Experience #3” link. DISCUSSION”Midterm Report Card” Compare your understanding of professional communications at midterm with your understanding of the topic before you started the course. Share something from the last five weeks that stood out to you – or surprised you. Will this realization change the way you communicate? Communication is a skill that develops over time. Where do you envision your professional communication skills at the end of this course? What goal will you set out to achieve by Week 11? Looking at the next several weeks, what aspect of the class are you most looking forward to learning?
ENG315 Week 5 Professional Communications at Midterm Discussion
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.